Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Numero Uno. :)

This is my very first post :) It's quite exciting. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while but really never felt like what I had to say was worth reading. But- I have changed my view on the whole thing.. so here I am-- I think that I will get really addicted :)

First 0ff- I just have to say that I was a big girl today and took care of a HUGE mess with this fraudulant company with my bank-- WITHOUT my dad's help. Sounds silly, but it was a big step for me. I'm one of those people that will completely avoid an unknown number on my phone and just let them leave a voicemail because..well.. I don't know what I'm afraid of (it just makes me nervous)... so for me to go into the bank to talk to a teller was a big..humung deal. So what looked like what was going to be the worst afternoon of my life turned out to be pretty grand. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing anything online anymore with the words "Risk-Free Trial" plastered across the top... it's a joke/lie. and it's not funny at all.

I'm upstairs now listening to the new Hillsong cd ('Faith+Hope+Love').... it's amazing. I was ready for new worship music. Not that old worship music is bad or mundane in any way, its just that new music is fresh-- new lyrics, new beats, new ways the Lord shows Himself to me. I'm listening on the website, so if anyone feels the need to just buy it for me, I will not push you away :)

I leave you with this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home